Quantum Leap Year Quantum Leap Year

You know what? I could go through a whole bunch of stuff about this song but it all would just be summed up in one word FANTASTIC! This song is the bomb and the title is genius :) I think I better sit down ...

Star Child Star Child

Oh yeah! Like this :) I can see why this was listed under "popular" ...

Pre-Legacy Pre-Legacy

I might just have to become a fan of yours. This is cool stuff :)

XD thanks!!

Pokemon Mansion Pokemon Mansion

I'm not a Pokemon expert, but lots of cool sounds going on here :)

Rain Drums Rain Drums

This is really nice! Steel drums sound cool :) Hard to believe you're running out of ideas if you can come up with stuff this good ...

Lost in Emotion Lost in Emotion

This has a lot of really interesting stuff in it ... I just put in a random audio number and got lucky :) Good work!

Ghosts4Hire responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am already working on a new song so check back.

Valence Valence

I enjoyed this ... especially the beats :) Yeah, but also the vox and organ patches ... well that would be all of it then :D

Ariana Ariana

Boy, does this have a different sound from the newer ones. But everything you do, you do well :)

VGstudiosTeam responds:

Haha thanks! I was into some psychedelic stuff around this time... and minimalist music... lol

Head First Head First

Yeah, Mon! I knew there was a reason I had that Marley wig!

Alone And Forgotten Alone And Forgotten

Rock on with the crunch sound! You have way more textures available than I was aware of. Gotta visit your studio sometime before too long :)

VGstudiosTeam responds:

I'll get you up here some time! Most of it is done with a Line 6 POD Studio and POD Farm. I think I'm going to start recording with a mic'd amp now and use the POD for effects now though.